Saturday, September 3, 2011

Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars

Happy Labor Day weekend! What are you doing to enjoy the long weekend? We're staying in town, but planning on doing a lot of yard work, as well as getting together with friends! Tonight we're attending a BBQ to celebrate a friend's birthday. I've decided to bring dessert. When I asked my husband what he thought I should bring, he said "anything with peanut butter and chocolate." So, I did a quick search and decided to make Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars, a recipe I found on one of my favorite blogs, Bake at 350.

Here's a look at these delicious, decadent bars...



Recipe, courtesy of Bake at 350.

YUM! A perfect labor day treat, I can't wait to share with everyone! Actually, I can't wait to get these out of my house so I don't eat the entire pan! :)

Have a great Labor Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment