Saturday, November 20, 2010

it's time for an update!

I've been so busy lately, I haven't had an opportunity to update my blog with all the sweets I've made over the last couple of months. October and November have been busy... I've made numerous batches of pumpkin cupcakes, sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies and other misc. items. Here are a few pictures...

For the beginning of football season and the first KU game I made football sugar cookies.





Our tailgate group, enjoying the cookies and beautiful weather!



A classic... chocolate chip cookies





In honor of my favorite season, FALL, pumpkin cupcakes with cinnamon buttercream icing...





My dad isn't a huge cake/cupcake fan, so I made one of his favorite cookies - sugar cookies - for his birthday!





Last week I had the Holiday Mart marketing committee over for a post Holiday Mart celebration! Holiday Mart 2010 was a HUGE success, so we needed to celebrate, as well as have a non-meeting get together! We had a great time, and enjoyed some pumpkin cupcakes and chocolate cookies...







My favorite holiday, Thanksgiving, is just days away! I'm looking forward to spending Wednesday baking and cooking, and then spending Thursday with my family and friends! The week of Thanksgiving is my favorite time of the year. I love the short work week, baking/cooking delicious food, putting up Christmas decorations and most important, giving thanks and spending quality time with the people I love. Stay tuned for a post on my Thanksgiving treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment