Sunday, September 26, 2010

30th Birthday Cupcakes

It's true... my husband turned 30 on September 10th! I'm not quite 30, but it's crazy to me that Brett and so many of my friends are no longer "twenty-somethings," I feel like 30 is the age you officially become an adult... scary! To celebrate Brett's birthday, I threw him a party at 75th Street Brewery, a local brewery in Waldo. The food and drink were from 75th Street, but the dessert and decor were all me...

Brett's favorite sweets are Reeses Peanut Butter Cups, Reeses Pieces, Oreos and Hot Tamales. In honor of his favorite candies, I made Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes and Oreo Cupcakes... two cupcake recipes I've made before and knew I couldn't go wrong with! Both cupcakes were a huge hit, although we had more leftover Oreo Cupcakes than Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes.














1 comment:

  1. They were AWESOME! I think the Oreo ones were my favorite.... :)

    ReplyDelete